I'm working slowly and steadily on the Carmichael Aran. I'm going to be project-monogamous for the next while and try to get it done.
I've just finished the back and the knitting gods were smiling on me today. I had about 20 inches of yarn left after completing the final row, so I didn't have to join another ball. It took me 4 complete balls of wool to do the back, which isn't bad in my opinion.
While I'm working on the front, I'm going to soak (I like Soak) and block the back. I like to block each piece as I finish it so that it's not such a big job to do at the end, and so that the piece will be ready to seam when the last sleeve is finished.